In order to open an account you will need to have the following information:
- Your social insurance number
- Your spouse's social insurance number (only for Spousal or Joint accounts)
- Your employment details (income, occupation, employer, address)
- Your spouse's employment details (if applicable)
- Your banking information (transit, institution, and account)
- Approximate balances of your investment assets (eg. RRSP, TFSA)
- Approximate balances for non-mortgage debts
We'll ask you a few questions to better understand your risk tolerance and investment objectives and about which type of account you want to open. After this you will be presented with a recommended portfolio based on your answers.
Some additional personal information may be required for us to open and manage your account, all of which can be easily and securely provided within the account application.